Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information as defined in this Policy is information that can be used to identify a specific individual. This includes name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and other contact information, and is referred to as “Personal Information” under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Article 2 (How We Collect Personal Information)
We collect our customers’ Personal Information when they meet with or sign a contract with us. If the customer has authorized individuals or organizations to share their Personal Information with third parties, we may also be among the third parties.
Article 3 (Why We Collect and Use Personal Information)
We collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To conduct business related to our company’s contracts;
2. To respond to customer inquiries;
3. To confirm our customers’ identities;
4. To provide information about our business;
5. To fulfill various legal obligations; and
6. To fulfill purposes incidental to the above.
Article 4 (Changing How We Use Personal Information)
We may change how we use our customers’ Personal Information within the scope of the purposes listed in the previous article. We will announce on our website if we change how we use Personal Information.
Article 5 (Sharing Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will not share our customers’ Personal Information with third parties except when there is a legal basis for doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
1. When we entrust a third party to handle Personal Information, entirely or in part, within the scope necessary to fulfill the purposes of our Personal Information collection;
2. When our business undergoes a merger or other business succession and Personal Information is provided in association with it;
3. When we jointly operate our business and share Personal Information to specific parties after notifying our customers; and
4. Other circumstances in which we have notified our customers and obtained their consent.
Article 6 (Disclosing Personal Information)
We will comply immediately with customers’ requests to provide copies of Personal Information collected from that customer. Such customers will be charged a predetermined fee, shipping fee, and other expenses. We may not be able to provide information entirely or in part (including information that is not Personal Information) that falls under any of the following categories:
1. When there is a risk of harm to the life, physical health, property, or other interests of the individual or a third party;
2. When there is a risk of interference with the normal operation of our business; and
3. When our providing information would violate laws or regulations.
Article 7 (Correcting and Deleting Personal Information)
If errors are present in a customer’s Personal Information we retain, the customer may request that we correct, add, or delete (actions hereinafter referred to as “correct”) Personal Information in accordance with our company’s predetermined procedures. When we receive a customer request to correct Personal Information, and when we determine that the correction is necessary, we will correct the customer’s Personal Information immediately. We will immediately notify the customer when the corrections have been made or when we have determined that we will not make the requested corrections.
Article 8 (Suspending Use of Personal Information)
If we receive a customer request to suspend use of or delete Personal Information (actions hereinafter referred to as “suspend”) on the grounds that we are handling the customer’s Personal Information beyond the stated scope for use, or that we obtained the Personal Information illegally, we will investigate the situation immediately. If we determine, based on the investigation, that our company must comply with the customer’s request, we will immediately suspend the use of the Personal Information in question or take alternative measures to suspend its use. We will notify the customer immediately that we have either suspended the use of their Personal Information or determined not to suspend its use.
We may change the contents of this Policy without notifying our customers, unless required by law or this Policy. This Policy shall become effective when posted on our website.
Article 10 (Help Desk)
Please contact us about this Policy and Personal Information via the information provided below.